Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to get the hair seen in the recent Victoria's Secret fashion show?

Anyone see it and know how to do the hair? I have long straight hair with long layers and face angled layers so I think I have the right cut. Most of the styles I saw on the fashion show were straightish, FULL of body, and resembled a loose ';farrah fawcett-y'; look.

How do I do this? I am sure large rollers are involved, but how to roll, what size to use, hot or cool, how many rollers to use, curling iron, etc. Also, I know they only need the hair to look good for the show, but I am interested in a long lasting 'do. Please help!How to get the hair seen in the recent Victoria's Secret fashion show?
I know extensions are involved. Did you see when Paulina (blonde?) turned her head around I saw her extensions right through! I was laughingHow to get the hair seen in the recent Victoria's Secret fashion show?
I'm a model and actually I dont really know I just have brown hair tan skin big brown eyes and it kind of deepens on what you look like and whats the shape of your head. You dint want to have something that doesn't match your personalty and looks. Go to a salon they can probley tell you how and see if it matches with you.I was at the Victoria Secret Fashion show it was so cool and I got to go backstage. I was probley that youngest person there.
you dont

No comments:

Post a Comment