Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I get teh curls to hold with no hairspray?

I am using hot rollers to make my hair wavy for a banquet, and I want some way to get the hair to stay. I ran out of hairspray, and I cannot get more. Nor do I have any other products. Any suggestions on what to do? Anything I can make easily at home?



Thanks a lotHow can I get teh curls to hold with no hairspray?
Use glue. No joke. Put it in your hair when it is wet and curl with an iron. My friend uses glue in her hair a lot he time. They make special glue for hair, but she uses Elmer's when she runs out. It holds longer than hairspray, but it is kinda hard to wash out.How can I get teh curls to hold with no hairspray?
Rub some gel .....hold .....mousse or lotion....wetting works in a pinch
sugar water. seriously, it sounds weird but it works like a charm. my sister has baby fine hair and we could never get her hair to stay without saturating it with hairspray which made it look hard and feel ';crispy'; my grandma has used sugar water since she was little and so we tried it to and now we keep a bottle around the house all the time and give it a shake before we use it. I don't know the exact recipe but i'm sure you could google it. we usually fill a spray bottle up and put about 1/4 cup in it. but we use it alot. not too helpful, but i promise it works.
well.. i WOULD NEVER use glue on my hair, personally.

...ever.

i probably woulden't use lotion either. it would be greasy.

if you don't have hairspray i coulden't tell you what to do, but i wouldent suggest lotion or glue :S.
LOtion for suree
rub lotion in your hands and run your fingers through your hair then blowdry. works everytimeee :)
put peanut butter in ur hair that should hold the curls jk maybe lotion idk srry

crunchy pb works the best
put hot curlers in....... if you have them!
  • wireless mouse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment