Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hair Help!?

Ok.. for my hair, I have a ton of short layers on top, and longer layers at the bottom. Thick, sort of wavy, not frizzy.

I don't know how to get my hair to look like this:

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s223/lilaclilly247/curly.jpg



I tried curling it with hot rollers, but then I just look like Shirley Temple.

Help D:Hair Help!?
well what iwould suggest to do.

or what iwould do ishould say..



would be to take a shower

and let your hair naturaly dry.



iwould put moose in it until it sort of hardens.

then iwould curl my hair loosly.



with a pretty thick curling iron and not leaving it on for too long so it wouldnt curl completley and giving you those nice curls.



then putting hairspray when your done.Hair Help!?
You would probably have to use a curling iron. Hold the iron vertical and roll the hair around. Take small sections of hair to separate them.
do lot of lose curls t the botom and you could try useing a strainger and twisting it it gives really cool curls that way

No comments:

Post a Comment