Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to keep my curls?

My hair is naturally relaxed, and I like to curl it with hot rollers. Only problem is, the curls fall out by the end of an hour or so, even with hairspray. What can I do to make my curls last?How to keep my curls?
i know this may sound rather gross to some

but it is easier to curl and kepe your curls in after like 2/3 days of not washing your hair..

it allows your hair to breathe also,



if you curl your hair and then spray it with some hairspray, then they should stay in..



if not, then after curly add a small amount off mousse :) this is how i startd getting mine to stay in :) xHow to keep my curls?
a curling iron might work better.

tresemme freeze and control is also like the best kind of hairspray like ever.
  • fix error e9022
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment