Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hmmm new hair for highschool!?

Hi, um I'm starting high school next week...



But, i'm getting my haircut tomorrow and I want to kind of get a signature hair. EVERYONE has straight hair, and, um, I have naturally straight hair. I usually straighten it just to get like the ends and some spots, just so its perfectly straight, but I'm sick of just normal flat hair like every teenager has. It's like this

http://www.curlyhairsalon.com/images/str鈥?/a>

(there are bangs, idk if you can see them)



But, I'm sick of it. I'm just getting it trimmed and getting some layers cut with a razor, I'm getting more highlights, so I'm not really doing much to the cut...



BUT I want the actual style to be fun. I like when she blows it out, but I have no idea how to do it, she's tried to show me so many times and its just impossible. But, I was thinking, maybe hot rollers, or curls? I suck at a curling iron, but how hard can curlers be? I can put them in, and then all I have to do is wait. Any other suggestions? Nothing too fancy, my hairs not that long, it's to my underarms.



Thanks so much!Hmmm new hair for highschool!?
well you should maybe color it or something like get it cut differently. have funn shearching GOOD LUCK!! :DHmmm new hair for highschool!?
you should stick with your straight hair

curling irons and rollers can make your hair look not so natural and so perfectly curly that it get a bit weird looking, and doing that every day is a bit annoying



you should cut it chin length and get layers to add volume. This way you could straighten it so it looks sleek or you could spike the ends out a little (you dont have to spike it out like a punk rockstar, but just a little so it looks a bit edgy) and side swept bangs



short hair is the new revolution, and teenagers your age just look all the same because they have long stick straight hair and wear abercrombie. Short hair will make you stand out!
i think you should try something new get some more layers in your hair get side bangs or the full bangs which are fuc*ing hot now get some shorter layers on the top and longer layers on the bottom and say something like you would like the back to be puffed and sides it will give you a different look and its very hot
I think that you should get an assymetrical cut with side bangs(longer in the front slowly getting shorter towards the back). You can still keep the length so that you can put it up. Get layers for volume and texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment