Sunday, November 14, 2010

How should I where my hair to my brother's wedding?

I have medium length hair and bangs. At the moment, I'm growing my bangs out so I can have them side swept. How should I wear my hair to my brothers wedding? It's in June, during the evening. Maybe curled with hot rollers, or straight, or straight but flipped up or under at the ends, or natural, of up somehow? What do you think? Obviously I have a long, pale face, so I want to look my best.



http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i156/mfbzoester/momanddadsmemorycard071.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i156/mfbzoester/IMG_0954.jpgHow should I where my hair to my brother's wedding?
I'm not a master at hair styles (yet) but,i think you should do a frnch braid tothe side and put our bangs sweeping in the same direction it should look good with the way yu decribed yourself and plus you wont get to hot seing as its juneand all.

~dont forget to have fun nd catch he bouquet ;) ~How should I where my hair to my brother's wedding?
Just wear it natural. your hair is beautiful! I wish I had hair like that. But if you do want to do something special, you should probably just flat iron it a little
i think you should curl it a little but not big heavy duty curls my friend did that and i love her hair

No comments:

Post a Comment