Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Some hair questions...?

so i have naturally straight hair and its about 7 inches below my shoulder. i just got a haircut and it has layers . also I dyed it blonde. but its naturally blonde, I just wanted it to stay blonde because in the winter it gets darker. anyways I was wondering how I could get waves? scrunching it and putting in mousse doesnt help at all. I use Big Sexy Hair Root Plump Plus just for volume but it doesnt help with obtaining any waves. It was pretty damaged from dyeing it, but I got all of my split ends cut off. so it's fine now. but I was wondering how to get waves? I dont want to curl it everyday because that would just damage it and it would take way too long because I don't have alot of time in the morning. should I get a perm?



Also, what hair masks or repairing creams do you recommend? are Paul Mitchell's products worth buying? what can I do to my hair to reduce the damage as much as possible so I can still put it hot-rollers if I need to or straighten it on a bad hair day or if I get highlights, etc.Some hair questions...?
garnier fructis has realy great shampoos and conditioners for color treated hair and they are cheaper that paul mitchel i love thier products i dye my hair all the time. to make my hair i sometimes put mouse in my hair when its wet (at night) then make like 15 - 20 braids but the humidity here sucks so it dosnt last all daySome hair questions...?
paul mitchell's products are worth buying, they help the environment:) and you can take a shower at night and put it in loose braids, then in the morning take them out, shake your head and get a spray wax/texturizer. spray that all over. shake your head again. DO NOT brush your hair, this causes bush-eness.



this can help reduce damage because if you sleep with the braids in, then you dont use heat on your hair. which is good. Dont get a perm, that will be even more damaging. and i thought you said you dyed your hair blonde, why would get highlights on top of that?



**hope i helped(:
you can get wats called a loose perm it will be scrunchable or just wavy with out it being super puffy

good luck :)

mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
YOu cannot get a perm because u hilighted your hair, if it was a semi perm color that would be ok a( acid wave) perm, but of u got hilites w/ bleach just 4get about it. Try wet set at night( set hair in perm rods w/ gel or mousse and let air dry lasts about 4 days.



Paul mitchell is fine, but if you are looking for xtra conditioning try cera-repair in salon hair treatment that last 6 weeks and makes your hair feel like new cost about 20 in the salon. If you can't do that try a anti frizz serum before falt ironing. Aquage working spray works wonders when trying to curl or straighten resistant hair w/ iron or hot rollers

No comments:

Post a Comment