Sunday, November 14, 2010

WHERE CAN I FIND 2 inch or bigger HOT ROLLERS?!?!?

I'm caucasian but I have very frizzy/wavy/curly long hair.



I just got it cut in long layers, but it's still hard for me to find a style that looks okay.



I used to just straighten it with a chi straightener but I'm a fatass and it makes my hair look flat against my head.



I've tried big curling irons but there alot of work and I always end up burning my hands or face...



So I'm looking for Really big like 2inch or bigger hot rollers.....

I can only find 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 sized conair ones that come in small sets...



Is there anywhere I can find a set of like 20 SUPER JUMBO SIZED (2 inch or bigger) hot rollers??????????



And also, any advice on how to style my hair?? I mean I know if I was rich and famous I could style my hair kinda like the kardashians (same hair type and length)...but I'm ghetto and can't find a managable way to fix my hair....





PLEASE HELP!!!WHERE CAN I FIND 2 inch or bigger HOT ROLLERS?!?!?
i think you can find on the internet ,it will have many types hair straighters and in cheap prices ! good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment