Thursday, November 11, 2010

HAIR for school dance! :)?

Okay so the problem is;; my momma won't take me to get my hair done, i want to wear it down, not up.. i don't think that looks good on me.. i want to do Taylor Swift hair.. and the lady that did my perm taught me how.. but i didn't really understand, i have all of the hair care products and stuff, i just don't really know what to use, like hot rollers, curling iron?? i don't know.. it doesn't have to be exactly like Taylor Swift, i just want it curly.. any ideas on how to make it cute and curly? my hair is sort of long.. and blonde =] i am going to a school [formal] dance this saturday. ----thanks in advance :) by the way.. like i said before i got a perm small spirals.. i guess. and i usually straighten it.. cause i didn't like it all that much,, but my hair curls pretty good with irons and stuff.HAIR for school dance! :)?
scrunch it and put TONS of hairspray in it! If u don't like that tell your mom that she HAS to take u somewhere to get ur hair done and promise to like tak eout the trash or do something for it!HAIR for school dance! :)?
Curling iron burn ur hair first of all. But you should you curl activator or curling shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment