Thursday, November 11, 2010

How can I curl my hair?

I've tried hot rollers and hot sticks and I don't know any other way. Every morning I get up before school at 5: 30 just to straighten my hair. I have two problems with this. 1) it takes me twenty minutes and 2) i want my hair curly. I have medium length hait (refer to picture) and when I don't straighten it I basically have an afro. What can I do?



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage%26amp;friendID=93665802%26amp;albumID=2202812%26amp;imageID=42444590How can I curl my hair?
One way to keep your hair not necessarily curly but wavy-ish is to....leave your hair be, then in the morning only straighten it a little bit, and curl out the ends some. Also before you do any of that, apply hair sirium to wet hair, and it will make your hair smoothy and glossier which should help with the afro, giving you a beachy wave type look

Picture:

http://hairstyletwist.com/blog/wp-conten鈥?/a>



Hope I helped! (:How can I curl my hair?
curling iron
curling iron
well use a curling iron it might take awhile but it will look really good after
Try a curling iron and you could put some curl spray before using anything to curl your hair. I used to have this same problem :) Hope this helps! You will look gorgeous after :)
While you're curling it, spray some hair spray on it to keep it curly. Or, before you go to sleep, put some rollers in your hair and sleep with it. In the morning, take them off and spray it with hair spray. It will be extra extra curly (:
I had the same problem. I have medium length hair(same as you) and i gets out of control unless i have lots of layers cut into my hair.1) I would recommend going to a hair dresser who will listen and could give you good layers 2) you should go to Walgreen's and get some Garnier Fructis style extra strong curl sculpting cream-gel(it also keeps the frizz down). I put it in after shaking my hair dry and then do my bangs with the straightener(something else that helps it look good all day is to pat a little straightening cream on top of my hair after i put in the curling stuff). It used to take me like 45 minutes to do my hair after showering before school but now it only take like 15.



Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment