Thursday, November 11, 2010

How to get & keep curls in long hair?

I have long thick brown hair that is naturally wavy and when I curl it or put hot rollers in it it falls within 20 min. I have long layers which should help some but nothin seems to work, so I usually just wear it wavy or straighten it with a flat iron. It's about the same as Lindsay Lohans as of length and thickness. Only I don't have a pro stylist lol So any tips on what products to use or different styling tools? I use matrix's biolage shampoo %26amp; conditioner and conair hot rollers and curling irons. I'm really after the victorias secret model Alessandra Ambrosio's look.How to get %26amp; keep curls in long hair?
i would try getting shorter layers, cuz they really help your hair curl more easier. Also lots of hairspray to set the curls, and i would try the pinning technique. Twist a section of hair and pin it to your head, leave it in for awhile and then let em loose. At first the curls are wild and then over time they tame and look better as the night goes on!How to get %26amp; keep curls in long hair?
go to CVS or any store...and get garnier fructis soft curl cream for your hair...this gives more definition to your curls...and then get the garnier fructis finishing hairspray...

spray some of this in your hair and WA LA! U GOT CURLY HAIR!!!



oh btw, ur supposed to do this right after u take a shower and wash your hair...its doesnt really work well if ur hair is dry.
I think what you could do is once you curl it pin it up and spray it. Alot. Lol, I have that same problem sometimes. But I have super thick hair.
Try spraying them with a spray gel while theyr'e in the rollers and then pull them out gently. Add a lil more spray gel once all the rollers are out.



PRODUCTS - Fructis Spray Gel. It smells good and it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment